1. You DO NOT need to play Disc Golf to attend.
2. Our Main stages and camping area are within eyesight of the parking lot.
3. Day passes are available daily and allow you to see all the music on the main stages.
4. We do have limited non VIP RV spaces available on first come first served basis.
5. Camping is in a clean, well groomed, grassy plot of land within eyesight of the main stages. Car camping is on a first come first serve basis.
6. Family Camping is available in a quieter, shaded area for families ONLY.
7. NO pets of any kind are allowed at the event, service animals must be registered and approved with the festival in ADVANCE. (Email DiscJamInfo@Gmail.com)
8. Silent Disco head sets are first come first served unless you pre-order your tickets with the silent disco ticket option, then they will be waiting for you when you arrive.
9. Disc Golf Tournaments will be held ON SITE at a brand new wooded 18 hole Disc Golf Course sponsored by Innova.
10. The Disc Golf tournament space is limited, if you wish to play the tournament on either Saturday or Sunday please register in advance via the ticketing link.
11. Children under 12 are free for the event, must be accompanied by and adult at ALL times.
12. No glass bottles, open fires, fireworks, excessively loud music or unapproved vending are permitted at the event.
13. The physical address of the event is 15898 Route 22 in Stephentown, New York Just over the MA Border.